page not found
We're sorry. This page seems to have been misplaced.
- Email Customer
- 1 (855) 626 6338
To elevate the consistency standards of our forged irons, we developed a 6-Step Forging Process, a simplified explanation of which follows:
1) Bend the cylindrical metal rod to define face and hosel angle.
2) Compress the metal into a rough shape of the face and hosel.
3) Forge the rough head features which strengthens the grain structure.
4) Form critical edge radii and position the seam left where the two molds met rearward, away from the clubface.
5) Define and form all radii to precise dimensions.
6) Final forging to solidify the grain structure, flatten the face and establish precise weight.